Question on 'White Paper'...

Hi all,

I am in the process of pulling together my model for using public domain
languages (perl, python) as the basis for high computational appliances to
extend to the vast parts of the world yet un-networked.

Perl is becoming a particularly political issue at the moment because of the
formation of the Perl6 workgroups.  Many of the core developers are deep in
denial about the importance of the future smaller/faster devices.

Since JFFS is a key component of my Perl/OS model, I really need a paper, maybe
not a full blown one, but something I can use in my presentations.

In the process, I wil "market" the JFFS concept to a large audience of public
domain developers, some of whom will help get JFFS to verison 1.0

It doesnt need to be too extensive, but intuitive enough to attract the
attention of expienced developers.

Thanks, holding my breath...

=====
John van Vlaanderen