Questions on JFFS_PROC_FS....

Greetings.

I thought it would be useful to get the entries in /proc working
for JFFS. The first problem I ran into was an undefined function
'memcpy_tofs' which I replaced with 'copy_to_user'. After my
board is up and /proc is mounted, I have '/proc/jffs/1f:00' for
a directory structure with to entries 'layout' and 'info'. If I
try to do a 'cat' on either one of them it sends my board off
into the land of perpetual bits. Has anyone had better luck than
this? Thanks.

-Steve

--
 Steven J. Hill - Embedded SW Engineer