Write support with JFFS and NAND now working...

Greetings.

I thought I would let people know that write support is now
working with JFFS and NAND flash. I was able to do 'cp', 'mv'
and 'rm' with no problems. I could mount/umount and the
changes made to the filesystem worked. SPECIAL NOTE: Process
synchronization has not been implemented i.e. spinlocks and
waitqueues. It is NOT currently process/thread safe. I will
have this implemented hopefully by the end of the day or
early tomorrow morning my time. Enjoy.

-Steve

--
 Steven J. Hill - Embedded SW Engineer