Re: Generalized Flash question

Thank you very much, better to hear it for you than, say a sales team ;)

tmp, var.tmp, ;) these guys have been living in disk-ram for 4 years now.

I have been crossing ideas between this group, some embedded hardware lists,
and my own version of how the Perl language works.  I want to keep methods on
board, sub-atomic particles to the lay, written in perl or python (or a mix),
and received, evoked and persisted into the flash.  Thats the OS, a thin slice
of linux running a free VM, where the methods appear as chiclets(tm) to the
users.  All 6 billion of them.

Oh heck, the NAZ is down but I'm feeling good anyway.  I did have a nibble
based on my URL ThinMan.com, by ThinManager(tm), but no real sense of adventure
over there.

>  More advanced algorithms will come
> eventually..

I cant waid to see what you do in this particular area because the algos should
span the data and the methods.

Ta, John

=====
John van Vlaanderen