Node cache too large

Hi,

I've been taken a look at the node cache code which somebody posted to
this list a few months ago.  There is a major problem in that the node
cache grows too large is there is a large number of files/nodes.  Has
anybody else found this problem and resolved it.

As far as I can tell (and that's not very far since I know next to
nothing about how JFFS and the node cache stuff works) it's writting a
jffs_node for each node which appears to contain unitialized pointers
which would be pointless to write out.

Alternatively does anybody have any other ideas about how to reduce
mount times.

David Vrabel