How much time is needed to snyc?

On my embedded system I would like to sync on powerdown.  I'm sure jffs
does this under normal conditions, but I am designing a small supply
that will keep up the power in case of a power failure for enough time
to shutdown nicely.  My worse case is that I would have to write a 4Meg
Ramdisk back to the JFFS/MTD Flash chip.  I can look at the specs of the
Flash chip and get the worse case for the write, but I was wondering how
much additional time is the worse case would JFFS take to sync?

Gregory Schallert
Dawning Technologies, Inc.