JFFS compression and hard links.

I'm now working on JFFS compression, for which I'm starting on dealing with
erase blocks individually, as discussed here many moons ago.

This is going to break compatibility with older filesystems which have
nodes overlapping from one erase block to another.

Compression also needs to break compatibility, because I think we need to
store _both_ the compressed and the uncompressed size of the data attached
to each node.

While we're at it, we might as well come up with a scheme for implementing
hard links. We don't have to actually _implement_ it, just decide whether
it's going to need another compatibility-breaking change in the on-media
format, and build that in right now if it is.

Suggestions please.

--
dwmw2