RE: JFFS usage question.

I guess that is the problem here. I have tried the mtd with other programs
and I can say that it works. I have also checked it with the bootloader and
whatever I send to the mtd is there (including the jffs image) By the way,
the JFFS implementation I am using is 2.4.1-pre7 which I got from the
bitkeeper repository. I also tried sync'ing but it looks like the filesystem
is not going to change.

Thanks,

Utku