Re: Third cut of the MTD-JFFS HOWTO (with a name spelling correction)

vmalik@xxxxxxx.com said:
>  This document will attempt to describe setting up the MTD (Memory
> Technology Devices), DOC, CFI and the JFFS (Journaling file system)
> under Linux versions 2.2.x and 2.4.x

Journalling _Flash_ File System.

Maybe "Journaling". Axis get to choose which side of the Atlantic they want
to pretend to be. It was originally correct but I think someone from Axis
later submitted a patch to remove one of the 'l's :)

But the 'Flash' should definitely be there.

--
dwmw2