Re: I/O error copying file to jffs, no obvous problem in jffs log?

vmalik@xxxxxxx.com said:
>  The copy fails with an Input/Ouput error, but I cannot see anything
> go wrong in the (verbose level 3) jffs log. A *portion* of the file
> does get written.

Nothing looks immediately wrong in that output, apart from the fact that it
was horribly mangled by Netscape.

Can you repeat this? Can you provide a strace of the copy at the same time,
so we can find out exactly where it's failing, and match it with the JFFS
logs?

--
dwmw2