Free beer.

OK, on Thursday I offered free beer to anyone who could:

 - tell me why I needed invalidate_inode_pages() in jffs2_file_release()
 - tell me why the unmount sometimes hung in __wait_on_page()
 - provide mkfs.jffs2

I now owe myself three beers.

Don't despair, though - there's not a shortage.

More beer is available for anyone who can provide a compression algorithm
which compresses the current iPAQ familiar distribution (~27MiB) into a
JFFS2 filesystem less than 14MiB. The current code gets it down to about
20.5MiB.

A tarball of the filesystem in question is available at
ftp.uk.linux.org:/pub/people/dwmw2/iPAQ/familiar-0.3/familiar-0.3-pre1.tar.bz2

--
dwmw2