Re: Kernel in JFFS. Possible?

davep@xxxxxxx.com said:
>  I've worked with eCos fairly extensively in the last year or so, so
> it may be that the bit rot there could be cleaned up easier than
> porting bootldr.

The bitrot in the eCos/RedBoot x86 port is being cleaned up. It should be
released 'shortly'. The iPAQ version of RedBoot should be out there within
the next day or few, too - supporting CF/PCMCIA Ethernet and probably also
USB-net.

It doesn't yet have JFFS{,2} support - contributions are welcome :)

--
dwmw2