Re: jffs2/clueless

barney@xxxxxxx.de said:
>         $Id: nodelist.c,v 1.26 2001/02/28 14:11:07 dwmw2 Exp $
> I used the same environment as I used the last two weeks

nodelist.c hasn't changed. Others have changed quite a lot in the last two
weeks. You need the code from Saturday or later, although I don't recall
fixing a bug which would have caused this behaviour.

I need to see the full debug level 1 log when the offending node was
_written_ to be able to work this out. Can you reproduce it?

You need CONFIG_JFFS2_FS_DEBUG=1 and echo 9 > /proc/sys/kernel/printk

--
dwmw2