Re: Are there instructions about using jffs on DOC?

> You'll need to fix the DiskOnChip write and erase routines so they can deal
> with writes of other than 512 bytes and erases of other than exactly one
> sector. It should be fairly trivial to do so
         It  means that jffs hasn't had  sufficient DOC writing support, doesn't it?
Is  jffs2  good enough?

Another question, If I have a DOC, could I  use jffs  on some part of it and
another filesystem on the other  part?  It seem impossible now if  a jffs image
has to  be put on the device /dev/mtdblockX .

Sorry for reply by jffs-dev@xxxxxxx.com . I couldn't sent mail to dwmw2 and
mtd maillist suddenly. I sent a letter successful just several minutes.
The error is as followed:
The original message was received at Mon, 19 Mar 2001 18:23:53 +0800
from [192.9.200.44]

<dwmw2@xxxxxxx.org>
    (reason: 550-China Telecom - multiple open relays, massive spam source. )

... while talking to imladris.infradead.org.:
>>> RCPT To:<dwmw2@xxxxxxx.org>
<<< 550-China Telecom - multiple open relays, massive spam source.
<<< 550 mail from 202.108.126.193 rejected: administrative prohibition (host is blacklisted)
550 5.1.1 <dwmw2@xxxxxxx.org>... User unknown

Liangchen Zheng
03/19/2001

Liangchen Zheng