Re: JFFS2 node type headers.

I agree with Nico: I don't consider JFFS2 to have been deployed yet...
So go ahead and break things...  Only the most adventurous have been
playing with JFFS2 so far...

We plan to base familiar .4 on jffs2 officially, and hh v.21 will be
the last of that line, so I don't think you have to worry about compatibility
on our sake until then...
--
Jim Gettys
Technology and Corporate Development