Re: JFFS2 node type headers.

On Sat, 24 Mar 2001, David Woodhouse wrote:

> nico@xxxxxxx.org said:
> >  I would say: Break it ASAP while the pain that it will cause is still
> > manageable since JFFS2 deployment is still limited.
>
> I'm inclined to agree.

Although we started to deliver a distribution with the jffs2 version from
last week I agree desperately.
We broke with ext2 in the past and I think we can brake with the old
jffs2 too. I'll stop the production right now and turn over to the new
layout ;-)

Nobody thought jffs2 is finished today and imho it might happen that we
have to make deep cuts in the layout if things should become better.

  -- Barney

++ axel (barney) barnitzke
++ it consultant
++ lisa systems