Re: JFFS2 node type headers.

On Mon, 26 Mar 2001, Axel Barnitzke wrote:

> What about introducing the partitition table at the end of the flash right
> now?

Actually, I did just include support in the SA11x0 map driver for parsing
RedBoot partition tables. The last eraseblock in the flash is used for an
image table - see drivers/mtd/redboot.c

But as Nico pointed out, it's not really relevant; it's just that I've
taken to using RedBoot on the Assabet and I'm going to switch to it
permanently on the iPAQ soon instead of just loading it into RAM when I
want to download a new JFFS2 image. I just can't stand downloading 12MiB
filesystem images over the serial port.

--
dwmw2