Re: JFFS2:0 powerfailtesting:3

Vipin.Malik@xxxxxxx.com said:
> Waiting for chip to read (68 bytes), status = 7, wait loop = 11
> jffs2_get_inode_nodes() for ino 15 returned -4
> /etc/rc: mount: command not found

I've updated cfi_cmdset_0002.c so it can't return -EINTR. I don't think
there's any way for a filesystem's read_inode() method to return
appropriately from that. When I've had some coffee I'll ponder the wisdom
of letting the MTD drivers use TASK_INTERRUPTIBLE and check for signals,
and making the JFFS2 mask all signals when it really needs to, like in
read_inode.

I don't think there's a way to safely save and restore the blocked signal
set when CLONE_SIGHAND is being used, though.

--
dwmw2