Re: JFFS2:0.5 powerfailtesting-checkfs:4.5?

Well, It got "stuck" again. I tried the SysReq, unfortunately I had not enabled
it in the kernel when I had originally compiled it :( So no luck.

No problem. This seems to be repeatable. I recompiled the kernel and this time
made sure that the SysReq works. Well testing is continuing.

Vipin
P.S. The JFFS2 fs was 56% full last time it got stuck.