RE: JFFS2 stuck again.

OK, the lock ordering rules are as follows:

1. If you need more than one jffs2_inode_info semaphore, you must
	obtain the parent's lock before the child. jffs2_new_inode()
	returns it already locked now, to prevent that case from
	being confusing (it was actually OK to lock that one because
	nobody else could have seen it anyway.)

2. You must never obtain a jffs2_inode_info semaphore while holding the
	alloc_sem. This is the one which was killing us.

I think the version of dir.c which I just committed follows those rules.
Please let me know if it works, and I'll commit it to the handhelds.org
tree too.

--
dwmw2