Re: JFFS2 stuck again.

David Woodhouse wrote:

> dwmw2@xxxxxxx.org said:
> >  A better option is to merge the gc_sem and the alloc_sem, and to make
> >  jffs2_reserve_space_gc not obtain that sem, which will be already
> > locked  anyway. And obviously stop the gc routines from releasing it
> > twice too -  in the calls to jffs2_complete_reservation.
>
> It seems I lied about not implementing this. If we're lucky, it may even
> work. I'm not sure I want to know either way until Tuesday, though :)

Hmm, does this mean that you went ahead and implemented it anyway and it's
now
in the CVS? or does this mean that it was there in the first place?

In other words, in there a fix in CVS that (attempts to) fix the last
deadlock
after I reported the last one a few hrs ago?

Confused in Houston...(which means that I had enough of this office move
for the
day and now should go home :)

Vipin