Re: Major JFFS2 bug (?)

Thanks, you are correct of course. My description was more applicable to a
"cp" rather than a "mv". My bad.

I'm glad that people are paying attention and not letting me get away with
random statements :)

Any opinion on the lack of file *data* reliability in JFFS2 while
overwriting an existing file vs file *system* reliability, which is
guranteed by JFFS2, in the case of a power fail during write()?

Thanks

Vipin