Newie question (Getting started)

   Hello,

  I am a newbie to jffs and embedded systems, though a long time Linux
user. I had a look for documentation on HowTo get a JFFS running on an
embedded uClinux (on a NetSilicon system). In the mailing list a found
some description on jffs installation (by Vipin Malik), but this is using
cvs. Is there an official version somewhere (possibly for uClinux)? and is
there a more step-by-step description for (small) embedded systems (based
on uClinux)?

  Thanks in advance for any help

 Leif