Wierd behavior (serial stopped working, JFFS2 complaints).

I came in this morning and found my iPAQ would not talk to its serial port
(despite still running X).

So after a bit of poking, I reset the unit.

It didn't get all the way back up, and blathered a bunch of messages, of
which this is a small sample:

Chip not ready for buffer write. Xstatus = 280028, status = a800a8
Write of 48 bytes at 0x00ebb238 failed. returned 0, retlen 0
Not marking the space at 0x00ebb238 as dirty because the flash driver returned o
Chip not ready for buffer write. Xstatus = 280028, status = a800a8
Write of 625 bytes at 0x00ebb238 failed. returned 0, retlen 0
Not marking the space at 0x00ebb238 as dirty because the flash driver returned o
Chip not ready for buffer write. Xstatus = 280028, status = a800a8
Write of 648 bytes at 0x00ebb238 failed. returned 0, retlen 0
Not marking the space at 0x00ebb238 as dirty because the flash driver returned o

and so on.

I reset it again (for longer) and this time it successfully rebooted all
the way into X, but with a few  similar messages during the boot
sequence.

Has anyone seen similar behavior?
			- Jim

--