Re: Wierd behavior (serial stopped working, JFFS2 complaints).

jg@xxxxxxx.com said:
> Chip not ready for buffer write. Xstatus = 280028, status = a800a8
> Has anyone seen similar behavior?

Hmmm. Yes, it's been seen a few times now. ISTR you were actually the first
person to report it, in fact.

The datasheet for these chips is at

See page 21 for the meaning of the status bits. Interpretations of 0xA8
(10101000 binary == WSMS+ECLBS+VPENS) other than my best guess "Chip
playing silly buggers" are invited.