Re: Wierd behavior (serial stopped working, JFFS2 complaints).

jg@xxxxxxx.com said:
> Chip not ready for buffer write. Xstatus = 280028, status = a800a8
>
> Has anyone seen similar behavior?

Hmmm. Yes, it's been seen a few times now. ISTR you were actually the first
person to report it, in fact.

The datasheet for these chips is at
http://developer.intel.com/design/flcomp/datashts/290667.htm

See page 21 for the meaning of the status bits. Interpretations of 0xA8
(10101000 binary == WSMS+ECLBS+VPENS) other than my best guess "Chip
playing silly buggers" are invited.

--
dwmw2