Kernel panic with JFFS2

Hi,

	I am getting a kernel panic and I wonder what could be the cause.  I
mount jffs2 on an erased flash, all works fine.  Then I copy as much data as
I can to the jffs2 filesystem.  I erase it ( with rm command ), and when I
try to refill it again, I get a kernel panic after a short while.

	Could it be my chip-level driver?  I written my own driver because
there was no support for my flash device in MTD, and I tested it with a
direct char access. Everything was working fine.

Frédéric Giasson