Re: What on Earth is JFFS2 GC doing?

vipin.malik@xxxxxxx.com said:
>  No. _One_ of the things it does in the 18 seconds is erase that
> sector. I have no idea where the rest of the time is spent.

But it only erases one sector. Whatever else it's doing, it's not erasing
any other sectors, right? (As one might expect it to if it's GC'ing lots.)

> > Can I have an annotated debug log? >

> What do you mean?

The debugging output of JFFS2 during those 18 seconds, preferably annotated
so I can see exactly which bit corresponds to those 18 seconds. I'd quite
like to know what it _thought_ it was doing :)

--
dwmw2