Re: Major JFFS2 bug (?)

change the loop in checkfs.c at the end of main to be:

for(;filenameCounter<MAX_NUM_FILES;filenameCounter++){
  char *filetemp = "filetemp";

  /*create the filename in sequence*/
  sprintf(filename,"file%i",filenameCounter);
  make_new_file(filetemp);
  rename(filetemp,filename);
}

--
Tim Riker - http://rikers.org/ - short SIGs! <g>
All I need to know I could have learned in Kindergarten