Re: What on Earth is JFFS2 GC doing?

vipin.malik@xxxxxxx.com said:
>  Don't you want me to reset the stats _before_  _each_ write(), as I
> have no idea in advance how long that particular write() will block,
> then save the /proc/profile if the write > profile_threshold_seconds?

Reset it after each write unconditionally. If you're in a tight loop of
writes, isn't that functionally identicaly to resetting it before each
write - other than for the first time round the loop? Whatever makes sense :)

If your drivers are modules at the time, make sure you have the load
addresses recorded.

--
dwmw2