Re: Major JFFS2 bug (?)

vipin.malik@xxxxxxx.com said:
>  :( So this _feature_ request will go unanswered?

Maybe not. As far as I can tell, LynuxWorks have added this functionality to
JFFS v1, in much the same way as I suggested - associating a transaction
number with each node written.

They also made some other changes - like renaming it to BlueCat FFS and
removing all the $Id$ tags from it. I haven't looked to see how far it's
diverged from the original - although all their changes seem to be within
ifdefs, so it shouldn't be too difficult to find and merge anything which is
deemed useful.

There's some documentation at
http://www.lynuxworks.com/pub/BlueCat/3.0/DistributionDownload/0368-00-BlueCat_3.0_Users_Guide.pdf

You can also get the source that way. Easier to just grab their 'ffs' RPM
from ftp.uk.linux.org:/pub/people/dwmw2/random/ffs_trg-1.0-1.i386.rpm
though.

--
dwmw2