Re: Major JFFS2 bug (?)

bjorn.wesen@xxxxxxx.com said:
>  Keep me updated on that; they're not copyright holders of JFFS so
> they cannot change the license.

> Then again, it might just be a market-droid misunderstanding..

Draw your own conclusion as you will from the following:

Config.in:
	bool 'BlueCat Linux Flash File System support' CONFIG_BLUECAT_FFS

filesystems.c:
	#ifdef CONFIG_BLUECAT_FFS
		init_jffs_fs();
	#endif

inode-v22.c:
	int
	init_module(void)
	{
	#if 0
	        printk("JFFS version " JFFS_VERSION_STRING ", (C) 1999, 2000 "
	                "Axis Communications AB\n");
	#endif
	        return register_filesystem(&jffs_fs_type);
	}

$ rpm -qip ffs_trg-1.0-1.i386.rpm
Name        : ffs_trg                      Relocations: (not relocateable)
Version     : 1.0                               Vendor: (none)
Release     : 1                             Build Date: Wed 27 Sep 2000 20:14:50 BST
Install date: (not installed)               Build Host: build2.tst
Group       : Applications/System           Source RPM: ffs_trg-1.0-1.src.rpm
Size        : 651953                           License: LynuxWorks
Summary     : BlueCat Linux Flash File System And MTD Drivers
Description :
BlueCat Linux Flash File System provides a file system directly on Flash,
rather than emulating a block device. FFS is intended to provide a
crash/powerdown-safe file system for diskless embedded devices.

--
dwmw2