Re: JFFS2 FS Isolated task block times!

David Woodhouse wrote:

> If it's low on memory and is trying to demand-load pages of the executable,
> it may be using the JFFS2 filesystem even though it doesn't seem to be. Are
> the pages mlock()ed?

The executabe is on a separate IDE disk. The JFFS2 fs is mounted on the root
fs, which is also on the IDE disk.
There is nothing but data files that are being read/written to on the JFFS2
partition.

The program is not mlock()ed, I'll do that and try again.

> Also check that cfi_udelay() is correctly defined and calling schedule()
> when appropriate.

What do you mean and where do I check this?

Thanks

Vipin