Re: Cosmetic JFFS patch.

On Tue, 26 Jun 2001, David Woodhouse wrote:

> Linus, Alan - Please apply the following self-explanatory patch.

How about we drop the "printk" altogether, and make it all a comment?

I find printk's with copyright notices quite disturbing. You will notice
that I don't have any myself. I think the whole thing is very tasteless,
and the "polite reminder" is just complete crap.

You're allowed to remove offensive printk's, that's not a copyright notice
in Linux, that's just a big ugly bother. The copyright notice is that big
comment at the top of the file.

		Linus