Re: Cosmetic JFFS patch.

On Thu, 28 Jun 2001, David Woodhouse wrote:

> I agree the messages can be ugly. But they don't do any harm either, and
> sometimes they're useful.

I consider them harmful when I start getting annoying patches that start
adding more and more of them.

Which is how this whole thread started.

My solution was to just move it into a comment, at which point I don't
mind adding more copyright notices, because I know it cannot annoy a real
user.

And "real users" are what matters, after all.

		Linus