Re: 20 empty blocks, 0k free

I should have explained this better.

blob does erase sectors prior to writing data. It just does not have a
separate erase command. So to erase the partition before writing the
jffs2 image, I wrote a full size image of nothing but 0xff. This forces
blob to erase everything and effectively to write nothing to it.

Oh, I also did not mention the version of code. I'm running kernel
version linux-2.4.6-rmk2-np1-tux1 which is linux-2.4.6-rmk2-np1 plus a
minor arch patch in

http://TuxScreen.net/download/v0.1/patch-2.4.6-rmk2-np1-tux1.bz2

Any thoughts as to why the FS shows 0 free?

--
Tim Riker - http://rikers.org/ - short SIGs! <g>
All I need to know I could have learned in Kindergarten