Re: MTD JFFS

I had the same problem with jffs2 , and i think it was the same you have
with jffs

Jffs2 reserves  normly 5 erase regions for filsystem internal operations
(Garbage collection etc ..) so this 5 erase regions are wastet , i tried
to made a 640 K Jffs2 on Intel flash with 128k big Erase regions (128 * 5
= 640) , so the filsystem was after creation Full :(

if i made a image with mkjffs2 , and copied it to flash
filsystem was full, too , and i got on every operation eccluded read an
error saying filsystem is full

so you are using a 64k partition on a Flash with 64k big erase regions ,
when it is the same in jffs , then this could not work , i dont know how
mutch eraseregions are reserved for internal filesystem operations
in jffs but one is the minimum i think ...

try to made the jffs2 partition bigger

dennis