JFFS on smartmedia

[administrators note: please use your subscribed address to send mails to
the list, and don't send HTML emails]

Hello,

    I am new to this mailing list and I have the following quieries which needs clarification.

* I found in TO-DO list that jffs2 does not work with the NAND flash . But in my development board I would like to use the smartmedia( which has got embedded NAND flash) as my storage device. so can I customize the jffs2 to work on NAND flash too? If it can be, please let me the development work involved in this?

* Also can I use the MTD NAND FLASH driver for smartmedia along with the jffs2? Does jffs2 work with the MTD NAND flash driver ?

Naveen