Re: JFFS broken?

jonas.holmberg@xxxxxxx.com said:
> I get the following warnings when compiling (maybe it has something to
> do with the problems I'm having):

Er, that's odd. I'm sure I went through and made sure it all compiled
without warning before submitting the patches. Have the prototypes of
prepare_write and commit_write changed in 2.4.12?

I submitted the patches against 2.4.10, IIRC. At that point, both JFFS and
JFFS2 were working fine on the mtdram device on i386.

--
dwmw2