Axis' JFFS

Hello,

I have a question regarding the original JFFS version.
I believe that this version was implemented in compliance
with Linux 2.0.x VFS. The latest release of this original
JFFS ( in http://developer.axis.com/download/elinux/ ) was
on oct 27, 2000.

-> Does this version incorporate the fixes done to  JFFS
comming with the 2.2 and 2.3 Linux series ( especialy regarding
how many powerfails can be endured without problems )?

-> To what extent has JFFS for Linux 2.0.x been tested ?

-> Is there a more recent version of JFFS for Linux 2.0.x ?

-> what is exactly the fliping bits problem encountered with JFFS?

Thanks for your time,