JFFS2 question (erasing_size/bad_size)

David,
  I currently am testing a 2.4.9 kernel (linux-2.4.9-ac10-rmk2-np1-lrd1) on
a Brightstar Engineering NanoEngine with the MTD drivers for my flash and
the nanoengine flash. I am running the JFFS2 filesystem on a partition at
the end of the nanoengine flash (currently  Larry Doolittle's default
partitions).

I have the debug level set to 1 and I see many of the following messages as
I copy a large file to the filesystem:
Triggering GC pass. nr_free_blocks 0, nr_erasing_blocks 4, free_size
0x000049e0,
 dirty_size 0x0005b5c0, used_size 0x000a0060, erasing_size 0x00000000,
bad_size
0x00000000 (total 0x00100000 of 0x00100000)

  Should I worry about the "erasing_size 0x0..0 bad_size 0x0..0" part of the
message?

  Thank you,
  Larry

If this email is not intended for you, or you are not responsible for the
delivery of this message to the addressee, please note that this message may
contain ITT Privileged/Proprietary Information.  In such a case, you may not
copy or deliver this message to anyone.  You should destroy this message and
kindly notify the sender by reply email.  Information contained in this
message that does not relate to the business of ITT is neither endorsed by
nor attributable to ITT.