Re: JFFS is not broken (Was: JFFS broken?)

bjorn.wesen@xxxxxxx.com said:
>  We're checking benchmarks on our system now to figure out if we can
> simply skip the caching totally.

Cool. When are you doing flushes? My original hack was flushing the whole
flash range whenever any word was written - you might get better cache
utilisation if you're a bit more selective about what you flush.

You could probably get away with making a word write invalidate
only the erase block it went to, not the whole range, couldn't you?

--
dwmw2