RE: JFFS is not broken (Was: JFFS broken?)

> >  We're checking benchmarks on our system now to figure out if we can
> > simply skip the caching totally.
>
> Cool. When are you doing flushes? My original hack was
> flushing the whole
> flash range whenever any word was written - you might get
> better cache
> utilisation if you're a bit more selective about what you flush.

Burst reads don't seem to speed things up for us so we will do copy_from from a
uncached addresses instead, thereby avoiding problems with cache inconsistency
after flash erase. Maybe there should be a callback function from MTD for cache flush
after erase anyway?

/Jonas