RE: JFFS is not broken (Was: JFFS broken?)

> I didn't want to add that complexity to the chip drivers if
> it wasn't going
> to be worth it. Were you flushing only the eraseblock that
> was written to,
> or flushing the whole of the range covering the chip on each write?

We weren't flushing at all (that's why I got into trouble in the first place).
I never noticed any problems with erase though (pure luck I guess).
An now we don't use cached addresses for flash access so everything is fine.
I was just thinking that other people may get into trouble in the future...

/Jonas