Re: Flash Partitons

ashokmp@xxxxxxx.com said:
>  But having the config files and user data in the same partition
> .......will it be safe? Like while manipulating the user data, is
> there any chance that config files may be corrupted...while GC. is
> running and the power goes down.......)

It ought to be safe. It's designed that way and perhaps more importantly,
we've actually done power-fail testing on active JFFS2 filesystems and
observed that it's fine. You can do your own testing to make sure it's
reliable to your own standards.

The 5 blocks of GC reserved space is also fixable. We'll reduce it if and
when I'm sufficiently convinced that it's safe to do so.

--
dwmw2