Re: jffs2 ls hangs

ashokmp@xxxxxxx.com said:
> Iam able to succesfully mount the partition and create small files and
> do ls to display them but when i copy a big file say (1MB file) to the
> 13 MB partition and do an ls it hangs.

Strange. Please could you show me the _decoded_ output of SysRq-T while
it's hung, and also set CONFIG_JFFS2_FS_DEBUG=1, then
echo 9 > /proc/sys/kernel/printk before reproducing the problem. Log all
the messages it spews (there will be lots) and let me have them.

> But last week i was actually downloading 7MB files and was able to
> succesfully able to do an ls. I dont know what went wrong.

Hmmm. What changed? Did you update any code?

--
dwmw2