How to rewrite the functions in the driver --flash.c and flash.h

Hi,everybody,
    I want to rewrite the functions in the driver --flash.c and flash.h
in JFFS.Because some of the functions is direct to the idiographic flash
chips.But I need to change the functions in the driver --flash.c and flash.h
to anothe functions which can be the same with many flash chips rather than
the special flash chips,i.e.,I hope that the functions rewritten can be the
interface to any flash chips.
   I'm eager to know how to realize them.
   Huge working stress is loving me.:)
   Thank you.