get the Makefile according to requestion

hi,all,
    I want to compile file system which only includes VFS(virtual file system),
romfs ,ramfs,JFFS2 to the object file fs.o.
   How can I modify the Makefile in the sub-directory fs in uClinux-dist?
if someone knows about it ,pls tell me?It's the best to give me the file
Makefile modified according to my asking.Thank you very much.

  jim