a question about the parameter of amd_flash_probe

Hi,all,
    I don't know where the parameter of amd_flash_probe "struct map_info *map"
wher amd_flash_probe is called in amd_flash.c?Could you tell me about it?

static struct mtd_info *amd_flash_probe(struct map_info *map);

static struct mtd_chip_driver amd_flash_chipdrv = {
	probe: amd_flash_probe,
	destroy: amd_flash_destroy,
	name: "amd_flash",
	module: THIS_MODULE
};

But I find : static struct map_info sa1100_map = {
	name:		"SA1100 flash",
	read8:		sa1100_read8,
	read16:		sa1100_read16,
	read32:		sa1100_read32,