Re: Patch: linux-2.5.2-pre8/fs/jffs2 compilation fixes

adam@xxxxxxx.com said:
> dir.c needed to include <linux/sched.h> for CURRENT_TIME, and there
> were a couple of kdev-related changes. Here is the patch.

Thanks. This, and the JFFS changes, look OK. I've merged the sched.h
inclusion into CVS, albeit without the comment - the Linux include files
are screwed up enough that it's best not to pretend there's any logic
behind what you have to include :)

I'm not merging the s/MAJOR/major/ changes into my tree just yet - I'm still
vaguely hoping the new macro will change name before 2.5.2 proper.

--
dwmw2