Error in jffs2_read_dnode

I get occasional errors in jffs2_read_dnode.  The "if (crc != ri->node_crc)"
path is taken.  After adding some extra debugging, I've found that the magic
number is correct (0x1985) and the nodetype is 0xc002; it is of type
JFFS2_NODETYPE_INODE, except it is no longer accurate.

I'm running the latest CVS code (as of 2002-01-11) on an SA1110 board
with Intel 28F128 flash.  After doing some testing (keeping an extra copy of
the flash data in ram) I'm confident that it is not a flash problem.

Any hints on where to start looking would be helpfull.

Thanks,
Chris Lesiak
clesiak@xxxxxxx.com